Sunday, August 21, 2005

What are the greatest accomplishments in your career? Why?

I have enjoyed several neato accomplishments in my career.

My great team being responsible for releasing nearly 50 ecommerce sites to the world in 2000, because it was a lot of fun at an exciting time. Silicon valley was hopping in 2000. Helping my staff & team members to grow both personally and professionally-- because it's great to see them take off and grow. Having them accompany me to the next firm we worked for was very personally rewarding.

The single largest application I worked on was designing Microsoft's UI and helping to develop the specifications for Order Management 5.0 in 2003. I believe the advise I gave helped the redesign of the entire application including the onboarding of new products.

Recently helping a global virtual team work with MSN and Microsoft to update their child and personal safety viewpoint and develop apps and enhance their safety process activities worldwide was a wonderful experience. It will be a great advancement that will affect millions of people's lives worldwide.

No comments: