Saturday, January 27, 2007

Is your Erdős–Bacon number indeterminate or infinite?

Is my Erdős–Bacon number is indeterminate/infinite? What is yours?

I propose by authoring this blog with a link my Erdős–Bacon number is .1/1/9 (.1.1.9) Therefore if I really do author a paper with (or am referenced by) or make a film(including clips) with Erdős or Bacon, I'd like to be a 1 like the act of Frank Aaron signing the same baseball with Erdős, but I'd still be much further down the chain of connection.


If you link your blog or web information packet to mine, than you will by the 'Totally Finite Rule of Community' acknowledge your Erdős–Bacon number.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erdős-Bacon_number


Another game brought to you by The Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, and Google Lunar Jobs Recruiters "lunarjobs@google.com".

Cheers!~

No comments: