Saturday, February 04, 2012

Dharma Wheel, sewn fabric on Monastery awning, Boudha, Kathmandu, Nepal

The film "The Golden Child" gently predicts that the USA will be instrumental in helping to overcome the warlord state of Red China and ending the violence against and murder of Tibetans and end the distruction of Tibet, in part through investigation.

The brutal subjugation of Tibet has been going on my entire life. Fear of this brutality generated one of my first memories before I could even walk. I am sick of it and it must stop - it's like a wall of bloody pain always in the background of my life and I am not even Tibetan, but I am Buddhist.

This is the year that the wheel will turn, and peace will come into being soon. What ever we can do to achieve it we must personally dedicate ourselves to doing. I will.

No comments: