Saturday, June 21, 2008

Eco project managers in Colima, Mexico

eco project managers in Colima Mexico
Eco tour guides sipping ice tea at the Colima Best Western Hotel in Mexico (prior to the 2005 volcanic eruption which occurred not far away) discussing their plans for the upcoming season.

I was so dying for something to drink in the hot weather, and craving black tea - tea' negro which surprisingly is not popular in Mexico - probably because they have coffee.

When I spotted the Best Western in the colonial architecture and green umbrellas, I followed the fine scent for tea. Begging my friend Ariel (on your left) to come we walked with his friend on the baking hot pavement over to sit in the shade. I must have drank several of these babies, I just could not get enough.

Tea how refreshing. My friends company -- also very fine!

No comments: